“The House of the Famous” is the reality show that has captured the attention of the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States. After its successful first season, the production is back on Telemundo’s screens.
Week after week, the participants of the new season of “La Casa de los Famosos” will nominate their colleagues who they want to leave the competition
The Spanish-speaking audience will have the power to save the participants they consider to have the greatest possible potential to reach the grand finale of the second season of “La Casa de los Famosos.”
Based on the worldwide phenomenon “Big Brother VIP”, La Casa de los Famosos is a reality competition where viewers will witness the dynamism of coexistence between seventeen famous personalities of different origins, backgrounds, temperaments, attitudes and generations.
Telemundo’s production has more than 60 hidden cameras and 60 microphones that capture the movements of celebrities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while they eat, sleep, share bathrooms, have intimate conversations and face domestic tasks, nomination challenges and elimination ceremonies.
Viewers can witness the dynamic alliances, rivalries and romances that unfold as these personalities compete to take home the big cash prize. Each week, the public vote will determine which celebrity will walk out of the house, as well as selecting the favorite who will be crowned the $200,000 winner at the end of the competition.
Know the steps you must follow to vote in “The House of Celebrities”
- Enter the voting section of “The House of the Famous” on the Telemundo website, select the photo of the contestant you wish to remove and press the vote button.
- You can vote fifty times a day, either for the same participant or by combining the votes with the rest of the celebrities in danger of elimination.
- If you wish to vote, you must do so exclusively through the website of Telemundo so that your vote is totaled by the production of the reality show.
- Week after week, the voting and elimination process is the same, so you must follow the same steps to vote for the various personalities that will be in danger of elimination.
Know the rules to vote in “The House of the Famous”
- Inside of the voting periodyou can vote every Thursday between the hours of 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM ET until the following Monday between the hours of 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM ET.
- Voting to remove a participant from “The House of the Famous” are open exclusively to residents of the United States. Votes from other countries will not be counted.
- Any attempt to exceed the number of votes assigned per day: Fifty times from the same computer or smart device.
- Online voting is subject to standard Internet access charges. If you navigate to the voting page online or via mobile phone, data rates may apply.
- By voting, you agree that you will not use any unofficial third-party service to cast votes on your behalf. Telemundo reserves the right to disqualify, block or eliminate any vote of any person who votes through electronic, mechanical or automated means, or who otherwise manipulates the voting process.
- Telemundo is not responsible for any damage caused to voters’ devices that may arise from the use of the voting service.
- Telemundo reserves the right to modify the contest or reality show voting rules, the official voting rules and the terms and conditions of this voting process at any time in its sole discretion.
We wish to thank the writer of this write-up for this awesome content
“The House of the Famous” 2: How to vote?